Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All the same?

I was surfing the net last night and I came across the following comment on that yahoo answers thingy. The questioner asked for people's opinions on whether or not numerology works. One person replied: "No its not reliable because to many people had [have] the same number."

I decided that's what I would like to write about in this post. I've shown you how to determine three main numbers. The truth of the matter is, there is a long list of numbers that can be determined from your name and birthdate. We are all complex beings. How on earth could we all be just one number? Or even just three? We would all be carbon copies of each other.

Numerology is the most simple complex thing I have ever come across in my life. It's complex but doable by anyone who can add. I'm going to just try and do a run down of all the numbers I can think of - and I *know* I'll miss some, lol.

Birth Number
Year Number
Month Number
Day Number

Full Name Number
Full Name Consonants
Full Name Vowels
Full Name & Birth Number

Social/Professional (SP) #s:
SP Name Number
SP Name Consonants
SP Name Vowels
SP Name & Month #

Common Name #s:
Common Name Number
Common Name Consonants
Common Name Vowels
Common Name # & Day #

That's 16 numbers. Now you tell me. What are the chances that you are going to come across someone else, with the exact same 16 numbers - in exact correspondence to your own? I think running into your numerological twin is right up there next to impossible.

Simple to determine the numbers. Where a good numerologist comes in is from someone with the ability to blend those numbers and pick out weakness or problem areas and exactly where you can make up for that.

And I have to say, there's even more numbers than just these to consider. There's no way there's two people even who have the same numbers, let alone too many people having the same numbers.


1 comment:

the Albino Bowler said...

Ahhhhhh.. numerology... I've been following your blog and figured I'd say hello.
Among other things, we share an interest in Australia. I think you could relate to the kangaroo rodeo I've been working on.

Matt

P.S. What is your favorite thing about Australia?