Sunday, March 9, 2008

Numerology - Your Name Number


Numerology is my hobby. For in depth information please check out either
123 Numerology (try the free sample report!) or Power Numerology and learn how to put the numbers to work for you to create many improvements in your life. I promise, you will be amazed by what numerology can do for you once understood and put into practice.



Last post I touched on your Birth Number. This time I will let you know about your name number. When using numbers all the letters need to be converted to a number between 1 and 9 - except in the cases of 11, 22, 33, etc., these numbers are not reduced to a single digit as they are Master Numbers. Here, at the beginning though we are going to use only the numbers 1 through 9. The following chart displays each number and it's corresponding letter:

letters

Let's use the simple example of my name "Lanie."
First, assign each letter it's number.

L=3
A=1
N=5
I=9
E=5

Second, add them up.
3+1+5+9+5=23
Reduce your answer to single digit
2+3=5

Conclusion: Lanie=5

In the previous post we discussed your Birth Number which generally refers to the path you should be walking on. Of all your options, and others can bring you success too, this path will bring you the greatest accomplishments and satisfaction.

The Name Number, I think is best described as portraying 'who' you are. The Birth Date Number your direction, the Name Number a description of you.

The name you should use along with the Birth Date Number is your full name as it is on your birth certificate. This is regardless of name changes, marriages, etc. In my own personal case, even my birth certificate is not correct, as it shows my name after I was adopted, so even so it's on my birth certificate, it wasn't so until I was around 13 years old. For those of you how are adopted and don't know your birth name, all you can do is use the name you had all your childhood but know, there's another number influencing you, that you just don't get to know.

My full name at birth totals 3. Even so I definitely carry the traits of "Lanie" or the number 5, after 40-some years, I do know myself well enough to say I am very, very much a number 3. For me it was actually quite tough to figure out my name number! In a way, I sort of wonder how I stayed interested in numerology as long as I did since often times I thought this is not me - what is being described is not me. On the one hand their seemed to be some good matches, and I'd have to say that would mostly come from anything described by the birth date numbers.

First I would try with my married name, and think, well it's me, but not really me. You would have know I also did not feel "really me" in my marriage either, which consquently did not go well and ended in divorce. Then I would try the name I've had most of my life, used years before it actually showed up on my birth certificate. It certainly rang more true, but still, I had the "feeling" of no, still not me.
I still had two more names to try. Either my birth-father's last name, or my mother's. I was actually born with my mother's last name since my parents weren't married when I was born. Did I go with that one? No, lol. I went with my father's last name which I assume became my last name when my parents married a year later.

As if a multidute of last names wasn't enough I have a hyphenated name! So sometimes I am called "Laura." Sometimes I am called "Laura-Ann." And yet other times, to all new friends, and certainly anyone I've ever met online, I am "Lanie." Talk about taking a simple thing like you adding up the numbers of your name and complicating
it!! LOL

Bottom line, use your birth name (if known), that's the one that works for your - overall self, your core being that all other aspects of yourself come from. In future posts I will pick apart the Birth Number and Name Number and show you all kinds of other information about you that is coded into those letters and numbers.
Name Number Meanings:

1. Active, resolute, tenacious and confident. Can also be intolerant, critical and arrogant. In the company of others is quiet and independent.

2. Diplomatic, creative, intuitive and emotional. Can also be passive, deceiftul, and depressive. In the company of others is outgoing, friendly and supportive.

3. Energetic, successful, talented and punctual. Can also be proud, controlling, and interferring. In the company of others is outgoing, talkative, and friendly.

4. Dependable, trustworthy, endurance and stamina. Can also be unemotional, impatient, and reckless. In the company of others is undemonstrative, reclusive and unconventional.

5. Sensous, changeable, and impulsive. Can also be nervous, highly strung, and easily bored. In the company of others is fun loving, sociable, and talkative, maybe overly so.

6. Romantic, idealistic, and sensual. Can also be, like the 2, passive, deceitful and depressive. In the company of others is friendly, outgoing and sociable.

7. Intuitive, intellectual, psychic and unique. Can also be introverted, insensitive, and unsettled. In the company of others is aloof and reserved.

8. Original, intense, imaginative and decisive. Can also be domineering, blunt, and tactless. In the company of others is leading, organizing and sociable.

9. Quirky, active, courageous and emotinal. Can also be dreamy, unrealistic, clinging and addictive. In the company of others is companionable, intense and wacky.



So, using my numbers, I am an energetic, successful, talented and punctual person who has to be careful of being too proud, controlling or interfering where it's not necessary and I need to use these skills to master the 8 Life Path of managing - whatever it is I'm going to manage! Management is where an 8 belongs and shines best.

All the numbers have a "spiritual" lesson as well. Eights is to learn, live, eat and breath: ying/yang, what comes around/goes around, as within, so without; as above, so below. Karma. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The butterfuly effect. I wish all I knew the spiritual lessons of all the numbers, but that particular book is long gone and it's just my own I have memorized like that! LOL However, you can always search the internet for those meanings or have a report created for you which would indeed touch on all those things. 123Numerology starts you off with a free sample, so no obligation necessary, and a chance to review what a report or chart would be like.





Your mind is POWER
Learn the ins and outs (far too much for me to go into here) of using your own mind power to make the things you want come to be. The knowledge and results are easily worth 10 times the cost - which, by the way, is very low. Because I refuse to waste my money, I would not like to see you waste yours either so I spent a great deal of time searching for a product I could back that also wasn't going to require a big monetary investment from you. If you have an open mind (even if it's just a smidgen) you have to try this: MindReality - click the link and change your life forever. Read more of my personal experience here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got 2 for the name JOHN and it says "2. Diplomatic, creative, intuitive and emotional. Can also be passive, deceiftul, and depressive. In the company of others is outgoing, friendly and supportive." is it right for my name to get 2?